St Agnes Breast Center
St. Agnes Breast Center is conveniently located in the heart of Lafayette, adjacent to Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center (601 W. St. Mary Blvd., Suite 104 - in the St. Mary’s office Bldg. on the first floor). St. Agnes is now a part of the Lourdes Imaging Network which is the largest imaging provider in Acadiana. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality services to our patients and physicians and committed to meeting their needs.
St. Agnes Breast Center offers full-field digital mammography with CAD, Breast MRI, Breast Ultrasound, Stereotactic Biopsy & Bone Mineral Densitometry.
- While others in the Acadiana area are touting the “latest, state-of-the-art” technology, St. Agnes Breast Center was the first facility in our area to incorporate this cutting edge technology. St. Agnes Breast Center has utilized only digital technology since 2005.
- Screening/Diagnostic exams utilizing computer assisted diagnosis (CAD), which benefits women with dense breasts or women under the age of 40.
- As one of the first women’s center in Acadiana to house the digital mammography, our technologists are very experienced and well-schooled having performed over thousands of screenings on women in Acadiana. Our professional staff is experienced, compassionate, and competent, and the care delivered is based on the individual needs of each patient.
- Fast results for the physicians.
- Images and reports are available on Lourdes GE PACs system.
- Because we utilize voice recognition dictation, physician offices should receive a fax report from our office within minutes of a diagnosis.
- We recommend patients to bring any prior films/reports to their appointment.
Our goal at St. Agnes Breast Center is to be of service to the physicians and their busy practice so that they can provide the best patient care possible. Welcome to Care and Compassion!